to use information supplied by Lensin Ltd. services
1. This document contains general conditions under which "Lensin" Ltd. provides services to customers / clients through Internet shop www.lensin.eu. These terms apply to all customers. By clicking "I agree", the user / customer agrees fully accepts and undertakes to comply with these Terms.
2. Identify the user / customer in order to play his statement as to acceptance of the Terms and for your order is made by the saved in the log - files on the server lensin.eu IP address of the user / client, and any other information .
3. Products that are available on the website of lensin.eu not constitute a legally binding offer, but are rather demonstrative online catalog describing the product line on offer.
4. After clicking the button "I agree", users agree to buy the goods found in lensin.eu. This action is legally binding. Customer receives an order confirmation and receipt of such confirmation shall be deemed that the contract is concluded.
5. "Lensin" Ltd. reserves the right to refuse delivery of the confirmed order in the event that the goods are not available. In the absence of stock of the declared goods "Lensin" Ltd informs the user / client to exhaustion by sending a message up to the customer email address or telephone number within seven (7) working days of the order date. If the transfer is made to the account of "Lensin" Ltd., the customer can choose between reimbursement, denial of contract or replacement order.
6. The contractual language is English, and payments will be made in the ЕURO
7. The prices include VAT.
8. User / customer bear the entire risk of damage / loss of goods after delivery. Immediately after delivery of the goods to the courier, "Lensin" Ltd. is exempt from risk is transferred to the user / client. "Lensin" bears no responsibility for delays in the case that the delay is due to a courier or other provider.
9. Immediately after delivery, the goods should be examined carefully by the user / customer or his representative. Any damage, shock and other damages should be documented at delivery and reported immediately to the "Lensin" LTD. In case it is detected damages that result from the transportation of the goods, "Lensin" bears no responsibility for warranty service on this product. When out false or incorrect address, contact person and / or phone in filing "Lensin" Ltd. is not bound by any obligation to perform the contract.
10. Upon delivery of the goods the consumer / client or third person sign the accompanying documents. A third party is anyone who is not the holder of the application, but shall accept delivery of the goods and to the specified address.
In case of refusal to receive the goods, except in the cases described below, the refusal is considered to be unfounded and the Customer due to the costs of delivery and return of goods. If the client is not found within the time of delivery to the address "Lensin" Ltd. released from its obligation to deliver the goods for purchase.
11. When the delivered goods do not correspond stated purchase goods from the Customer and may be determined by an ordinary review
The client may want delivered goods to be replaced by a corresponding raised by him for purchase within 48 (forty eight) hours from receipt thereof
III. Guarantee and claims
12. "Lensin" Ltd. through its online store lensin.eu declares that all products advertised on this site are original and made by the manufacturer or its distributors, each product is checked individually.
13. User has the right to refuse ordered product within 7 working days of receipt just in case it is not used and not damaged the structure of the package, and provided that the product for which there is a waiver, is in the same condition that was received when originally shipped to the customer under the terms of Art. 55 of the CPA.
14. When established manufacturing defect of a product within 24 hours of receipt and in strict compliance with the above conditions "Lensin" Ltd. guarantees that it will be replaced with new or you will be reimbursed the cost of the product, according to Art. 55 of the CPA. In case you had not met a deadline or any of the conditions of the claim has been infringed for "Lensin" Ltd. does not derive any obligations in respect of the advertised product, and transport and other costs of delivery and dispatch of the product are borne the client. Responsibility of the customer to verify the delivery of the product to ensure its compliance with the order. Upon detection of a transport failure, the user should be given to the courier, who shall prepare a record of damaged shipment. Returns are accepted in the following cases: In case of missing or discrepancy in the number of products ordered with the actually delivered, this can be done only at the time of receipt of the delivery, if there is a discrepancy in the brand and the characteristics of the ordered product in terms of location and at the time of receipt of delivery.
15. The prices listed in the online shop lensin.eu include packaging. Transport in the Republic of Bulgaria is a client except where expressly stated that the supply is bound by the conditions of purchase promotional products. In the event that the goods are sent outside the Republic of Bulgaria, the user / customer must pay all customs and others. fees related to exports.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER / CLIENT
16. User / customer has the opportunity to review and / after registration / ordering goods advertised online store lensin.eu.
17. User / client has the right to know the status of your order.
18. User / customer assumes full responsibility for the protection of your username and password and for all actions performed by him or by a third party using your username and password. User shall immediately notify "Lensin" Ltd. in case of unauthorized access through the use of its user name and password, and whenever there is a risk of such use.
19. User is obliged to pay the price of your order according to the claimed method of online store lensin.eu.
20. Any user, whether client "Lensin" Ltd. While using the services:
· Immediately notify "Lensin" Ltd. in case of infringement committed or using the services provided;
· Not perform malicious actions;
21. The client undertakes to indicate the name and surname renamed, accurate and valid phone shipping address and email address, to pay the price of the goods to pay the cost of delivery as long as it is not free to provide access and opportunity to obtain goods . In case expressly stated that delivery is free, it is for a consideration.
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE TRADER
22. "Lensin" LTD no obligation and objective ability to control how users use the offered goods and services.
23. "Lensin" Ltd. has the right but not the obligation to retain information and materials located on the server lensin.eu.
24. "Lensin" Ltd. has the right at any time without notification to the user / client when he uses the service in violation of these conditions, and at the discretion of "Lensin" Ltd. to terminate, suspend or change the provision of goods and services in connection with the use online shop lensin.eu. "Lensin" Ltd is not liable to users and third parties for damages and lost profits incurred due to the termination, suspension, modification or limitation of goods and services, deletion, modification, loss, inaccuracy or incompleteness of messages, materials or information transmitted, used, recorded or made available through lensin.eu.
25. "Lensin" Ltd after receiving the payment shall be transferred to the user / client ownership of the stated purchase its product to deliver within the stated purchase merchandise, check roadworthiness every item before it is sent (in case it is possible, without compromising the integrity of the package).
26. "Lensin" bears no responsibility for damages caused to the software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or loss of data arising out of materials or resources searched, downloaded or used in any way through the online store lensin.eu. Advice, consultation or assistance provided by the experts and the staff of "Lensin" Ltd. in connection with the use of the online store lensin.eu, not take any responsibility or liability for "Lensin" LTD. The Company is not responsible for infidelity of that manufacturer information on this product.
27. "Lensin" Ltd. has the right to collect and use information relating to its customers / consumers, whether they are registered.
28. The information in the preceding article may be used by "Lensin" Ltd., unless express disapproval of the user that sent the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. "Lensin" Ltd. collects and uses information to improve goods and services. All purposes for which "Lensin" Ltd. will use the information will be in accordance with Bulgarian legislation applicable international instruments and morals.
29. "Lensin" bears no responsibility for failure to comply with its obligations under circumstances that "Lensin" Ltd. has not provided and was not obliged to provide - incl., Accidental events, problems in the global network of the Internet in providing of goods and services beyond the control of "Lensin" LTD.
30. "Lensin" Ltd. has the right to install on users' computers cookies (cookies). Cookies are text files that are stored by the website on your hard disk the user / client and allow recovery of information to the consumer by identifying him and allow follow up on his web pages visited hyperlinks that use information that uses and records, and more.
31. "Lensin" Ltd. guarantees its customers / consumers confidentiality of the information and personal data. The latter will be used, provided or brought to the attention of third parties, except in the cases and under the conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions. "Lensin" Ltd. protects personal data of the User / Customer become known in completing the electronic form to make an application to purchase, this obligation shall cease in the event that the Customer has provided false information. Subject to applicable law and the provisions of these Terms, "Lensin" Ltd may use personal information to the Customer solely for the purposes set out in these Terms. Any other purposes for which the data is used will be in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable international instruments, Internet ethics, morality and decency.
32. "Lensin" Ltd. undertakes not to disclose any personal customer data to third parties, unless received the express written consent of the Client. If the information is required by state bodies or officials, according to current legislation are entitled to demand and collect such information, "Lensin" Ltd. is obliged to provide the information required by law.
33. Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time by "Lensin" Ltd., which has the right to change the characteristics of the offered goods and services. These Terms and Conditions may be changed and based on changes in the current legislation. "Lensin" Ltd. is obliged to notify the user of changes in general conditions as prominently on its website published a notice of any amendments thereto, and give him sufficient time to become familiar with them. In this period, the user declares that it opposes the change, it is considered bound by them. If the user requests in due time, he did not agree with the changes, "Lensin" Ltd. has the right to immediately suspend or terminate the provision of goods and services to the User.
34. Under "User / Customer" means anyone who has registered on the website lensin.eu.
35. Under the "Order" means selected goods and services, and other attributes associated with the method of delivery and payment of goods by the Customer / User.
36. Online store lensin.eu owned "Lensin" LTD.
37. All disputes between the parties are resolved in a spirit of understanding and goodwill. If no agreement is reached, all outstanding disputes, including disputes arising from or related to its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes about filling gaps in this contract or its adaptation to newly arisen circumstances, shall be resolved by competent court of registration of "Lensin" Ltd., according to Bulgarian legislation.